It's been 2 days my tummy doesn't feel good. It's sickening lah. I cant even get up. T_T
huhu.
Sabar je lah.
Screw you food kat bazaar!!!
*ok ok, not every food*
So, from today onwards, we're not buying you!
I'm cooking the best food ever!
No sakit sakit perut!
;)
Who wants to berbuka here, come come.
You're welcome.
heehee.
It's raining since morning...my body feels so lembik...
haha.
Ok,ok. Just to make my life happy.
I wanna show you my 'new' shoe.
miahahaha.
ya ya. kasut lagi la. Shoe is like my second life. hahaha.
First of all, I dont have this kind of shoe, second, it's cheap!

mueheheheh!!
It's from Payless Shoe Store in Sunway Pyramid.
It's a new store, they just opened it last week. I'm a person who likes to go in new store kan. So, I went in, it's like shoe heaven... ahahahaha.
They put the shoes according to your sizes, anddddd I love ittttttt!
heekhekehk.
Takyah la nak suruh2 pekerja tu carikan kasut size you. Tunggu2, then they said, 'sorry size 8 takde'
pffft.
You can just straight away try it there!
weee!
They have designers shoes okaaayyy?
Everything is less than rm150 lah!
Im going crazieeee! Spend almost half and hour there. :))
So, go go!
Don't get shocked if the shoe store is like Bata.
mueheheh.
BATA BEST LA OK?
No comments:
Post a Comment