Nuffnuff

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mixed feelings

Every time I feel happy, mesti ade je yang menyedihkan hati, just right after that.



Happy: Malaysia masuk pi next round for World Cup Qualifying thinggy. Walaupun game tadi memang kasi gua jantung gugur. Walaupun sometimes, I dun really care about Malaysian football team. Walaupun I curse them eventually, they 'won'.


Sad: Just right after the game, my friend told me that our lecturer past away at 8pm. Oh man, so sad! She's my favourite lecturer and she's the obviously have the students votes for the best-sporting-lecturer ever!

Puan Rozanita Khairuddin, may all your dedication as a teacher be remembered to all of your students. Your fun, cheerful and coolness will always be in my heart. Missed you always and Al-Fatihah to you.
Takziah to your family members.



ps: Ah, feel so sad now! She's the one who gave me A+ for RMD. Thank you so much.
Al-Fatihah.

No comments: