Nuffnuff

Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's black and it's awesome!

Behold! Im loving this store, so blardy much.
hehe!

Sephora!
Ok, this is at Bukit Bintang, I dunno why I dint went in before.
My first time is today, at KLCC!
huahuaua!!
OMG, I think I spend over 1 hour to browse every single things inside.
Perfumes, Make-ups, Facials, Hair...
So many nice things to see!
Well, basically it's all for face and body products lah.
All sorts of brands from all over the world!
Cehwah!
But, seriously, go in and have fun! With all those 'testers' hkeheke.
My brother test the perfumes!
*konon cam nak beli*
The designs, the packaging, I wanna buy them all! Just because!
hmhmhmhm.


...and I bought this cleansing foam from Korea.
The smell, OMG, feel like I wanna eat it! So wangiiii!
But, for me, only this flavor nice, the rest all... nah..

It's very cooling! And nyummy! *no no you can't lick my face*
:p


But, the english...
FRUIT GREEN GRAPE DRY SKIN BYE
T_T
FRUIT: GREEN GRAPE! BYE! DRY SKIN!
No?
huahuahua!


And, I love love your paper bag yo!
Coooooool!



Had this for lunch, hmmm. Comfort food.
Esok pergi gym untuk pembakaran semula karbohidrat ni yo!



Things that I bought today:
1. Triumph, urm.. ya know.
2. A story book by Laura Munson, This Is Not The Story You Think It Is.
3. A black pen, just because if I buy anything at Kino, I'll get 20% off for the book. Yes, I untung! It's like the pen is free and less RM5 for the book. :p
4. The green grape cleansing foam.
5. and, last but not least, 2 shirts from ZARA RM80. hekhekehke!!
*Sale ma, kena pandai cari oh!*



By the way, it's Kino's 10 years at KLCC. Happy 10 year old Mr. Kinokuniya!
:3

No comments: