Nuffnuff

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We never go studio and shoot ourselves.

Hello.
How are youuuu?

I've uploaded my convocation's photos in some other social network, you can go and check 'em out. :p
This is at home, before the day of convocation.

Super thank you to mom, dad and...yea la.. brother too.
Without them, I wont be continuing my studies. ahahha.
Yea..I kinda give them heart attacked when I said I'm doing Graphic for degree. mmheheh.
Even though I dint get GREAT grades, I managed to pass everything and get GOOD results!
hahkahkha!

So...thanks to the lecturers...you guys are awesome!

Ma, Love you always.


Yed, thanks for making me happy and angry everyday.

With dad takde pulak!


Get ready to see my lame pose.

Asyik tangan kat pinggang je! Takde style lain ker?

Okay2, like this, can?
auhauahua.


Testing power. Berangan sekejap je. :))

Thank you so much, my family: my heart, my blood and my everything.
:')



Din't know dad took this!
I look like I'm examining myself in a lab or something.


Ok, I love this shoe.
Tu aje!
Thanks to friends yang datang! I love youuuuuu!
:*

4 comments:

filzahalfway said...

congratulations fa! tak sempat jumpe hari tu =D good luck for your future =D

FaFaFa said...

hehe thank you so much filzahhh!! :D
you good luck alsoooo!

Lily Jaafar said...

wohooooooooo Awesome family foto tu!i loike that pic.
Eh Fa, pls la teach ur mom some pose..wakakakaka

FaFaFa said...

Ma just dunno how! hauhauha. tu aje ler.. pose dia. :D