Nuffnuff

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My boyfriends, Food.

These are the foods/desserts we ate/seen in HatYai.
Most of it, we ate.
hehehe.
The foods are cheap, especially the stalls ones.
Not restaurants.
But everything was good and nyummy.


Khao Phat Poo - Fried rice with crab meat
60baht

Oklah, the crab not that fresh. Maybe we went to the wrong restaurant. :p


Khanom Pui Fai - Thai Cupcake

They looks fluffy!
Rugi nye tak rasa! Mungkin we're in the night market, we kinda rush. :))


Buah Kundang!


Khanom Look Choob - Green Bean Miniature Fruit.

It is not jelly, like I said in my album in facebook. hehe
We don't buy this, I dont know why. It's actually bean inside. With nice fruit shape.
Pretty right?


Fish ball with spicy salad.
Super delicious!
20baht


Non Mai - Silk Worm (fried)
No, we did not try this. And now menyesal.


Kao Niaw Ma-Muang - Sweet Sticky Rice with Ripe Mango + Coconut Cream
50baht
I ate this almost every night. 2 nights. Nyummy.


Pathongko with pandan cream.
10baht
Here, we called it Char Koi.

I-dtim - Coconut Ice-cream!
30baht

I wanto eat this everyday lah!
huahaua.
Very refreshing, variety of textures, nyam nyam,
Me want more!


Mc Donald's Broccoli's Pie!
30-40baht

He bought this without me! :(
But, I ate it anyway! Coz he bought it again before we left.
heeehee.

No comments: