There's a friend of mine, who said I have more than 100 pairs of shoes.
Tet.
You're wrong!
huahuahau.
Now, I'm glad to show you my shoes, the one that still can be used, and I'm lovin' it.
mihihihihih,
See? There's only like 20 of them.

Ok, they're like 4 rows of them, I wanna make them goes up up up!
haha!
:D

Ok, I just left out my favourite blue heels.
The one I wore during faculty dinner?
ngehehehe!
I love all of youuuuuuu.
ps: Calvin, tak banyak ar. I'm buying more and more tau! ahahah.
Tapikan, ade gak ar, kasut yang dah kena buang or rosak tak ley pakai, about 10.
So, yeah. :p
4 comments:
23 kasuts + 10 kasuts rosak + 1 kasut konvo.. Still a lot of kasut laaa.. Your mum oso like this ka? or this disease only affected you? Huahauha!
ngehehehe. my yea, i think so. last time she bynk kasut gak. sad, i tak muat her size. kalau tak we share2 onli! hauhaua. ^_^
pem.pem.pem.sam
ihihihh! nnt nak beli lagi n lagi! :PP
Post a Comment