My brother's in town for a couple of days, so today we went to KL for movie and shopping!
But, we din't buy anything... due to the food consumption, no more money to spend for anything else. hahahaah.
Manchiss!!

Watched Rango. Well, been waiting for this movie like, forever, and after we watched it, both of us slept during half of the movie. hiakhiakhiak.
The graphics are awesome, but the color, nehh... I'm not a fan of 'earth color'. All this brown, brown, and more brown. *sleep*
The funny part was all during first half of the movie, then, it goes slower, and slower, they drag it like... until both of us slept.
I think, 2 guys besides me, pun tidur...
Coz both of them quiet, not like at the start of the movie.
Rating: 2.5/5
From KLCC (kononnya nak beli tiket Bruno Mars dan dengan kecewanya dah abis, left only rock zone!), to Pavillion (ate lunch), to Farenhait88, to Sg. Wang (bought sushi) and last to Times Square (ate snack food like chicken floss crepe and grape bubble tea drink!).
I nearly bought the tempting shoe at Vincci, but canceled.
But, I bought a big lace-y ring from Da Louis.
And this for him. hewhew! rawr.

Have a nice Monday y'all.
2 comments:
the brownish kaler gives a sense of adventure laaa! manchiss!!!
hahahah yekeeee?!! adventureeeee... sbb nak p cari sumber air.. water bank kena curikkk. hahahaha
Post a Comment