Ok, ok.
Just done with SAW 3D. I'm telling you, they're crahzeee!
For real.
Oh God, if it's in real world, everyone just die!
Me? I'll die screaming.
I can't even help anyone, due to be so chicken-out and more screaming.
ahahahahah.
If you wanna watch SAW, watch it from the first SAW, please, watch the first one first.
Understand or not oh?!
But, in my point of view, when ever I watched this kind of movies I always look forward to,
"how do they doooo thattttt"
You know. The effects, the make ups and all.
hahahaha.
Please don't manchis me?
-----
Ok, here's a question, I just need your opinion. No, answer should be better.
Between this 2 situations, which would you love to say,
"Can you please find other place?"
Situation: In a busy time during lunch, at the most favorable place which is the food court. You and a friend of yours just wanna have a proper lunch, eat, talk and go back to work. Both of you couldn't get any seat, no, not even to be shared with.
AND, you saw this table.
Table 1: An uncle, average guy, wore spectacles, reading newspaper, without any drinks nor food on the table. Just him, happily read the freaking newspaper on the table of 4 person, while he is alone, yes yes, alone.
or
Table 2: A couple, a girl and a guy. Sat there for nothing. Did not buy anything also. Just 'date' there. Talked. In their own world. They're not even eating!!!!
OH COME ONE MAN. DO THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE,
UNCLE, GO TO A FRIGGIN' PARK OR LIBRARY OR ANYWHERE PEACEFUL SO THAT YOU CAN READ YOUR PAPERS.
AND THE COUPLE, GET YOUR ASS OFF FROM THE FOOD COURT LA! TAKKAN DATING KAT FOOD COURT? OMG LAME GILE KORANG NEH.
Please have more sensitivity in yourself. And have common sense, a bit. You're living in one place where, everyone is living with you. The farking food court is not for you alone.
ARGH!
They just make me angry for no reason... kan?
OH GOD PLEASE HELP THEM.
FUHFUHFUH.
breathe in, breathe out.
2 comments:
breathe in and breathe out, remember that the world is a wonderful place to live in.
yeah. thank ka you!
Post a Comment