Sucker Punch,
My first impression about this movie,
"neh...this must be some ugly animated, CGI's type of movies with pretty girls who fights in wars"
But, neh...
I love their close-ups thinggy.
Love their soundtrack.
Love the effect and all.
Hm, lastly,
I love Rocket!
I mean, one of the girls, the one with short hair!
She's super cool.
Not sissy like Blondie, she's not even blonde, how can she be named that?
pffft.
Super sad ending la!
*cengsiak betul*
Rating?
2.5/5 only. huh!
Shoot your head with this gun.
Boys, beware, you might be haunt with these girls.
They haunt you till you can't sleep.
And this is Rocket!
*kapow!*



You are super cool!
2 comments:
why i can't see ur blog fa? die xupdate kt dashboard aku...menci tul la...anyway bes ke cite suckerpunch ni?hehe
ala mengapa ek! dah delete n follow back? eiii... tapi ade je ko kat follower ni.. :'(
OK LA. utk lelaki suke la kottt. ley tgk awek2.
Post a Comment