He's getting older, more matured, I think he is more matured than me. hahah
He's adorable when he was small, baby time!
14/15/16 still cute, with the voice all.
Now and in the future, where will he be... hurm.
Please keep on singing. Plis plis.
huahuahua.
Why you people hate him ey? Jealous much?
Come on lar. He don't even know us.
Just listen if you want, if you just hate him, then don't.
Stop all this anti-bieber or sthing.
Not kewl at all mkay.




Even I got a chance to meet him, I just wanna have photos, nothing much like super maniac fans out there.
ps; I like his songs lar, nice what, no meh?
Besar dah ko....
2 comments:
terharu tengok pars defending justin B... hauhuhaua! do i hate him? hmm.. no reason.. :D
hahah manchiss! i like him oh! he's much more berjaya than me, no? hahahahh. u mmg no reason selamanye2.
Post a Comment