First of all, hello everyone!
:)
Last night, I've been tidy up my room and cleaning up from my closet to my drawers, yes yes, I got millions of drawers. (heh heh)
And, I found some stuffs that make me happy/sad.
1. Found long lost accessories. Lots of it. I have no idea why I bought all these weird/hippies stuffs. ahhahaha.
2. Some photos, during school time.
3. Exam papers. Yaiks.
So, here it goes;

Ok, account have been one of my favourite subject, but, during form 5, I got major trouble with it and I mix everything up. I started to hate it slowly...
hahhaha.
Manage to get B3 tho.
huh!

Tada, is my jawi cute?
hawhawhawh!
OK ok, this is not pretty.
Coz every time during exams, Im scared and my handwriting will be freakin' ugly.
Thus, you'll get this.
I think as long as the ustazah can read it, it's fine, right?
:)
Oh, oh, my ustazah, from form 1 till form 5, they are all super scary. hah!

Last but not least, the subject that I dont even know why I took this as one of my SPM subjects. ARGH.
I should have drop it and forget about it!!!!!!!
bluek!
I just dont know why people study this.
No clue.
Nothing to do with my life pun?
I dun use this.
No, not in cooking, in drawing or in what ever shit.
ahahhahaha.
Ok, I'm sleepy maybe How I Met Your Mother will cheer me up! :)
ps: Went to Taman Tun and bought some DVDs with dad, and dad asked me,
"The Korean band, what is it?"
"Super Junior?"
"Ha, go and find their dvd"
"huh?.... =__="
(he meant by their concerts, hahah!)
Have a happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment