Nuffnuff

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Karaoke birthday

Yesterday was Fana's birthday.
We went Red Box, Gardens.
For karaoke and cakes. hehe

Me and Iera bought the cake before we went for karaoke.
:)

Happy Birthday girl!
This is her cake. Cute leh... :3

Yea, just the 3 angels.
Charlie's not here...

Decided to gave them the present from Bali.
from left to right: Aad, Iera, Fana, Shah and Calvin


After 3 hours karaoke, we walked around.
And, I actually found this guy!
Yay.
Say hi to Mr. Ollen. He's so soft! Nice to sleep with. haha.


I bought this passport cover while waiting for Iera and Fana.
B, if you want like this, later I get one for you,k?


And yea... I bought this. For my necklace.
hihi.
Next is to find place for my rings.
Is good that I bought the big one, coz, yes yes my necklace are all long-ish.
:)


We found wall stickers stall. Everything is so adorable.
I might be getting one, but...apparently, i can't.
pffft.

And Fana wanna make herself a doll.
hehe.
With her face!
woohoo.

Had fun!

No comments: